Some tips on how to save time, money and your nerves while shopping:
- Many German suppliers charge to international customers more than to German customers. Therefore, always choose EUR as currency.
- Sometimes shipping is free within Germany. Therefore, it makes sense to check websites of several vendors.
- Register a separate email address for shopping in Germany. You often get very much digital advertising after the online sale. Thus your current email address is not "littered" with advertising.
- Subscribe to the Newsletters of the German vendors. Often special offers are marketed online for a short time.
- Check different homepages for a product. The price differences can be enormous
- Should it be required upon check-out, check the delivery options. There is usually a very quick (but expensive) express delivery and a normal (and cheaper) delivery.
Help to convert into European sizes:
Shoes » , ClothingConversion »